Processing of personal data
1. Purpose of the processing of personal data
The purposes of the processing of your data are as follows: The data you send will be used for the sole purpose of being able to contact you through the references you have left through the contact form to process any of your requests contained in Message you sent via the contact form made available on the site.
2. Nature of processed data and modalities of treatment
To. The personal data processed will be exclusively the common data strictly necessary and relevant to the purposes referred to in paragraph 1 above.
b. The processing of the personal data provided is carried out by means of the operations or the complex of operations indicated in art. 4 paragraph 1 read. A) D. Lgs. 196/2003.
C. The treatment is carried out directly by the owner's organisation.
3. Nature of the conferment and consequences of refusal
There is no obligation to confer on the operator of this site the personal data requested in the contact form. The provision of data via contact form is optional. However, the refusal to provide for the purposes set out in art. 1 It will be impossible to contact the website operator via the contact form made available on the website.
4. Owner and Data controller
Diego Subhashis by Subhashis srl
Open One Gallery
Via Aurelia Sud Km. 365.700 55045 Pietrasanta
Tel. + 39 0584 794706 | Fax + 39 0584 792630
5. Rights of the person concerned
At any time you can exercise the rights attributed to you by art, 7 of the Legislative decree. 196/2003 that we report below, by writing to the operator of this website through the contact form.
Art. 7. of the D. LGs. 196/2003
Right of access to personal data and other rights 1. The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form. 2. The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
• A) The origin of the personal data;
• b) The purposes and modalities of the treatment;
• c) The logic applied in case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
• d) The identification details of the owner, the managers and the designated representative in accordance with article 5, paragraph 2;
• e) The subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become acquainted with it as designated representative in the territory of the State, managers or persons in charge.
3. The interested party has the right to obtain:
• A) The updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of the data;
• b) The deletion, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those which do not need to be kept in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
• (c) The attestation that the operations referred to in points (a) and (b) have been brought to the attention, including as regards their content, to those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except where such fulfilment is impossible or The use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. The interested party has the right to oppose, in whole or in part:
• (a) for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data concerning him, as well as relevant to the purpose of the collection;
• b) The processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
6. Duration of treatment
The treatment will have a duration not exceeding that necessary for the purposes for which the data were collected.